Helping you create successful joint ventures and alliances, increasing your confidence at each step, from creation to exit.
KPMG guides you through the life cycle of a joint venture.
- Understanding the strategy: What are the key objectives for entering into a partnership?
- Options appraisal: Where, how and with whom should I partner?
- Opportunity evaluation: What are the risks and rewards and is this the best way to create value?
- Partnership design: What does the partnership need to succeed?
- Deal execution: How can I negotiate the best deal?
- Plan implementation: How should I plan for a successful implementation?
- Powering up: Am I delivering a successful partnership?
- Reviewing current status: Is the joint venture / alliance fit for purpose and delivering its objectives?
- Diagnosing issues and designing solutions: Why is the joint venture / alliance not fit for purpose and what options are available to reset or optimize the business?
- Developing and executing the transformation plan: What needs to be done and how do I ensure that I execute the plan effectively?
- Assessing the governance and reporting functions: Are governance and reporting structures meeting their objectives?
- Evaluating exit options: Is the joint venture / alliance a sustainable business or is exiting a feasible alternative?
Discover the answers and other key considerations by downloading our Partnering ebook (PDF 2.30MB).
Contact us if you’re considering a joint venture or alliance, we can help.
Stay up to date with what matters to you
Gain access to personalized content based on your interests by signing up todaySign up today