KPMG's Valuations group offers technically sound, commercially focused independent valuations for specific client needs.
KPMG offers technically sound, commercially focused independent valuations.
Our valuation approach is rigorous.
We invest the time required to understand the subject business. We combine our theoretical knowledge of sophisticated financial techniques with our practical understanding of capital markets. We excel when faced with complex and unusual issues. Our conclusions are well supported. Our reports are clear and concise. We deliver on time.
The result? Valuations that help fulfill the strategic, transaction, regulatory, financial reporting and litigation requirements of clients, including:
- Fairness opinions and formal valuations;
- Merger and acquisition pricing analyses;
- Venture capital and portfolio valuations for private equity sponsors;
- Restructuring valuation analyses;
- Intangible asset valuations and purchase price allocations;
- Financial reporting and goodwill impairment analyses;
- Minority shareholder dissent and oppression claims;
- Litigation support and dispute resolution;
- Shareholder buy sell pricing formulas;
- Valuation of restricted shares and stock options; and
- Court opinions and expert testimony.
Stay up to date with what matters to you
Gain access to personalized content based on your interests by signing up todaySign up today