Our team focuses on assessing risk portfolios, enhancing business performance and transforming regulatory compliance into a key value driver. We support clients across all industries to achieve robust enterprise risk management frameworks that satisfy compliance demands, contribute to better decision making and enhance performance, including strategic, financial, reputational/ brand, operational and regulatory risk.
How we can help
Our Risk Advisory team brings deep experience in enterprise risk management. Our advisers are skilled, experienced professionals. They offer advice that is clear, objective and practical, drawing on KPMG’s extensive national and global resources, to bring insightful risk management practices that are tailored to your specific needs.
We can support your Enterprise risk management processes via resource support to your second line of defence/ Risk function, on either an ongoing or ad-hoc basis. We are able to bring resource support, via experienced risk professionals, to provide ongoing Risk Monitoring and Risk Assurance services, supporting the day-to-day activities of your Risk function in providing ongoing oversight, challenge, monitoring and assurance to the risk management within your business.
We can help with:
- Establishing and enhancing risk strategy, appetite, governance and culture to meet internal and external expectations;
- Advising and assisting in the development and application of risk processes, relating to your risk register, interpreting, analysing, planning for and managing changes in risk profile;
- Emerging risk/ horizon scanning and incident/ event management;
- Developing and assisting with the preparation of risk reporting;
- Enhancing the quality and effectiveness of risk governance; and
- Providing ongoing Risk Monitoring and Risk Assurance support, via a defined plan of continuous and/ or ad-hoc risk monitoring and assurance activity, to support your Risk function in its ongoing risk oversight and challenge to risk management within the business.