Organisations are recognising the benefits of a coherent approach to regulatory risk management and compliance, and how sound practices in these areas can drive superior performance. We find that organisations increasingly seek assistance, via third-party support, to help with regulatory risk management, and the activities of the Compliance function as a second line of defence, effectively cover the breadth of regulatory risks facing the business, via: (i) resource support to the Compliance function; and/ or (ii) deep subject matter experience in specific risk areas.
How we can help
Our Compliance team are skilled, experienced professionals. They offer advice that is clear, objective and practical, drawing on KPMG’s extensive national and global resources, to bring insightful compliance practices that are tailored to your specific needs.
We can support your compliance function processes via resource support to your second line of defence/ Compliance function, on either an ongoing or ad-hoc basis. We are able to bring resource support, via experienced professionals, to provide ongoing Compliance Monitoring and Assurance services, supporting the day-to-day activities of your Compliance function in providing ongoing oversight, challenge, monitoring and assurance to the regulatory risks facing your business.
We can help with:
- Establishing and enhancing compliance strategy, appetite, governance and culture to meet internal and regulatory expectations;
- Advising and assisting in the development and application of compliance policies and processes;
- Emerging regulatory risk/ horizon scanning;
- Developing and assisting with the preparation of compliance reporting;
- Enhancing the quality and effectiveness of compliance governance; and
- Providing ongoing Compliance Monitoring and Assurance support, via a defined plan of continuous and/ or ad-hoc risk monitoring and assurance activity.