KPMG customs and excise duty team comprises of experts with a broad knowledge in the field of excise duty regulations. Our experts advise clients from various sectors, inter alia automotive, alcohol, energy, petrochemical and chemical. Basing on possessed knowledge and experience, we may offer our clients a practical support in areas related to correct settling of excise duty and proper application of relevant formalities.
Our services cover in particular:
- Ongoing advisory regarding proper application of domestic excise duty regulations
- Complex tax reviews aimed at identification of risks in the field of the excise duty as well as seeking for possible optimizations of excise duty tax burdens
- Tariff classification analysis of excise goods and complex representation in the process of obtaining binding excise information (BEI)
- Support in the process of obtaining permissions for conducting a tax warehouse, acting as an intermediary entity, registered consignee or registered consignor
- Preparation of written opinions concerning all issues related to excise duty
- Representation of clients in litigation proceedings with tax authorities at the level of administrative proceedings as well as before the District Administrative Courts and the Supreme Administrative Court
- Conducting trainings and seminars covering practical matters arising from ongoing application of excise duty regulations.