General tax advisory
General tax advisory
General tax advisory. Tax reviews and risk assessment. Thin capitalization. Restructurings. Workshops and tax trainings.
General tax advisory. Tax reviews. Tax risk management.
Constantly changing tax law, multitude of individual tax rulings and administrative court judgements, which are often contradictory, create altogether a considerable challenge for taxpayers.
In order to simplify the on-going tax settlements, the International Corporate Tax Team offers comprehensive tax advisory services covering all tax issues which may occur within the conducted business activity. Under general tax advisory projects, we provide solutions to taxpayers which help increase the level of tax risk control. The characteristic feature of our services is the comprehensive and individual approach, tailored to the needs of the taxpayer. Our advisors, with their knowledge and experience, provide the highest quality services which support achievement of the targeted business goals in an efficient manner, and - at the same time – consciously and responsibly from the tax point of view.
Within the framework of general tax advisory, our team provides the following services:
- preparation of tax reports and opinions regarding specific tax issues,
- provision of direct tax advisory services via telephone or e-mail (hotline),
- tax reviews focused on identification and mitigation of tax risks, as well as on achieving measurable tax savings,
- preparation of binding tax ruling applications and support in disputes at the level of an administrative court,
- ongoing support in the interpretation of provisions and assessment of CIT settlements, including assistance in tax classification of particular income and cost positions,
- advisory services regarding thin capitalization and debt financing - verification of settlements, preparation of structures mitigating the risk of adverse tax consequences,
- advisory on setting up Tax Capital Groups (TCG or ‘PGK’) - support in establishing, administration and tax settlements of a tax capital group,
- review of agreements from the point of view of their tax consequences and recommendations on specific tax-related amendments,
- assistance in determining the methodology of tax settlements (e.g. development and implementation of tax technical procedures) and tax risk management,
- tax-effective planning of future business activities, analysis of tax risks connected with a particular transaction or underlying processes, including assessment of tax risk level and mitigation possibilities,
- developing and implementing tax procedures for taxpayers,
- comprehensive advisory regarding business activity conducted in Special Economic Zones,
- comprehensive support for mergers, transformations and capital restructuring processes,
- organisation of training courses and workshops on a variety of tax issues.