KPMG professionals help the clients identify and recover overcharges or lost revenues due to misstatements in self-reporting or other irregularities in settlements with business partners. KPMG can also support in designing and implementing an enhanced cooperation model, which will reduce the risk of misreporting and loss of benefits in the future.
KPMG Contract Compliance Services include:
- The analysis of contact terms affecting the complexity of mutual settlements with business partners (e.g. reliance on self-reported information from the business partner) or possibility to execute compliance (audit clauses).
- Reviews of the process for settling the benefits resulting from cooperation with partners and the related controls aimed to identify the areas of increased risk of irregularities.
- Detailed contract compliance audits, aimed to identify and measure (potential) irregularities / errors in benefit settlements - conducted at the business partner using Data Analytics tools.
- Advisory services related to the design and implementation of control mechanisms for on-going review and monitoring of accuracy of settlements with business partners.
- Design and implementation of monitoring tools to control the accuracy of such settlements.
Contract Compliance Services are aimed at companies for which it is important to cooperate with:
- suppliers of goods and services,
- distributors, wholesalers and retailers network (distribution channels),
- advertising agencies and media houses.