In the light of the growing number of cyberattacks affecting small and large enterprises from various industries, the correct question is not whether a cyberattack will take place but when. Dealing with security incidents can be a big challenge for an organization. KPMG holistically supports companies before, during, and after cyberattacks, limiting operational risks through:
- Comprehensive support of the organization during the incident – from incident management and data preservation to assistance in dealing with the regulator.
- Assistance after occurrence of a cyberattack, thanks to which business operations can return to a normal mode of operation at the lowest possible cost and impact on the organization.
- Support in the development of processes for rapid identification and coordinated response to a cyberattack.
- Tests of operational effectiveness of cyberattack response processes based on exercises and simulation games.
- Assessment of the scope of the potential compromise of the organization’s IT infrastructure based on the analysis of network traffic collected from network perimeter.