Assurance services that are designed to verify qualitative and quantitative disclosures relating to capital adequacy.
Designed to verify qualitative and quantitative disclosures relating to capital adequacy.
Assurance services are conducted in accordance with the International Standard on Assurance Engagements 3000 "Assurance Engagements other than Audit or Review of Historical Financial Information" (ISAE 3000) issued by the International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board (IAASB).
Based on the conducted service KPMG prepares a report addressed to the Management Board on compliance of qualitative and quantitative disclosures with Regulation (EU) No 575/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 June 2013 on prudential requirements for credit institutions and investment firms and amending Regulation (EU) No 648/2012 (CRR Regulation).
Such services are a response to the business needs of our Clients who wish to obtain an independent statement of accuracy and reliability of information on capital adequacy and other information subject to disclosure pursuant to CRR Regulation.
Within our services we provide in particular:
- Trainings and workshops regarding capital adequacy
- Review of disclosure report prepared by the Client
- Review of policies and procedures regarding calculation of capital adequacy and publishing od disclosures for compliance with the new requirements.
All work are performed according to Client requirements in compliance with the International Standard on Assurance Engagements 3000.
- KPMG advised the largest banks in Poland during the implementation of CRR Regulation requirements.
- KPMG’s Financial Risk Management professionals have a wide practical knowledge gained from projects and meetings with Clients.
- KPMG applies an approach tailored to the type and scale of business and the specific requirements of the Client.