Making transformation possible with your people
Organisations recognise that to deliver their transformation objectives they will only succeed if their people understand, accept and adopt the changes. The key questions leaders have on their minds from the smallest start-ups to the largest corporations are:
- How do we make this a people led transformation?
- How do we ensure that we take our workforce on this transformation with us?
- How do we enable and equip our people through this transformation?
Experience suggests that only by fully engaging your people will you be able to transform yourself to survive and thrive. Your people shape your business prospects in a challenging business environment. But they also have to keep up with evolving market dynamics, regulation, politics, culture and consumer preferences to excel. Your people need to transform themselves to truly transform your business.
Through people led organisational transformation, we work with you to make the most of your people’s potential to enhance outcomes for your business.
How we can help you
We focus on understanding what drives people in your organisation and how we can align their motivations with business goals to achieve growth. There is no one-size-fits-all approach for organisation transformation; each of our clients has a unique challenge, culture and structure. We adapt our capabilities accordingly to deliver on your transformation objectives.
Our approach to organisation transformation includes 3 key capabilities:
Behavioural change management
We help you prepare for change through targeted interventions that lead to desired transformation outcomes, such as technology adoption, new ways of working, a reduced cost base or cultural shift. Our approach is grounded in KPMG’s Make It methodology. It incorporates agile, change by design – where we integrate design thinking and persona-based experiences, and behavioural science capabilities to make change happen and stick.
- We are running an agile programme and don’t have a fixed plan. How should we manage change?
- How can I use data more effectively to deliver transformation?
- What do I need to do as a leader in a transformation programme?
We use data, analytics and visualisation to drive real insights into your organisation design and identify new ways of organising to drive agility, innovation and efficiency. We consider the complexities of your organisation and adopt suitable design methods. We ensure that your organisational structure contains the right capabilities to deliver on strategic business objectives. We can also help you control the design process through appropriate governance, such as design authorities.
- Does the structure of your organisation reflect your strategic business objectives?
- How can you drive efficiencies and streamline activities across the business?
- How can you adopt agile principles and drive agility into your organisation design?
Culture and leadership
Organisational culture and purpose matter now more than ever. Using an iterative and reflective process, we work with you to understand where your workplace culture is, where you want it to be and how you can get there. We take time to understand your priorities and use that insight to resolve common cultural challenges. For Financial Services clients, we also provide a cultural audit service, aligned with FCA and PRA expectations.
- How do we become a high-performing team/business?
- How do we create a culture of ‘X’? (customer-centricity, innovation, learning, collaboration, excellence, etc.)
- How do we become a truly values-driven and purpose-led organisation?