Your trusted advisors in M&A, divestitures, joint ventures and alliances, capital funding and financing transactions, restructuring and more.
KPMG specialists combine global insights, sector experience and functional expertise.
In today’s market, it’s critical that every decision is made from a fully informed perspective on your deal, your business, your sector and the global marketplace. That’s why we build teams of highly specialized individuals across multiple disciplines working together to share information and insights that help drive value throughout your business transformation and transaction lifecycle. We can rapidly mobilize an integrated team of specialists by drawing from more than 7,300 Deal Advisory professionals working as part of our network of 162,000 professionals across 152 countries. Your team will have the deep knowledge, experience and foresight in the areas critical to your deal or restructuring.
Get the global insights, local knowledge and connections to help you act with confidence around the world.
With teams already on the ground in all major global markets, as well as Centers of Excellence that enable us to bring necessary experience to smaller markets, we can quickly mobilize a team to help you master the ins and outs of virtually any geography or market, and forge key relationships. Wherever opportunities take you, you can count on the consistent quality standards and results you expect from KPMG.
Meet our Deal Advisory regional heads:
Matthew Tedford, Americas Regional Head
Bob Yap, ASPAC Regional Head
Vikram Hosangandy, EMA Regional Head
Count on your team for the functional and technical expertise you need.
Your team will include specialists with deep knowledge and experience in virtually all the areas that could potentially impact your deal or restructuring, from business, operational and deal strategy to M&A advisory, valuations, integration and turnaround.
Every step of the way, we think like an investor. That means we provide actionable, practical advice designed to help unlock, drive and preserve value.
Meet our Deal Advisory specialists:
John Kelly, Global Head of Integration/Separation
- Leading specialists who focus on synergy evaluation, integration and separation planning, and transition service agreement support.
Phil Isom, Global Head of M&A
- Leading specialists providing wide-ranging M&A advisory services, including mergers, acquisitions, divestments, leveraged buyouts and structured financing.
Arco Verhulst, Global Head of M&A Tax
- Leading specialists who specialize in tax structuring consulting, tax due diligence, and post-transaction tax integration services.
Daniel Tiemann, Global Head of Transaction Services
- Leading specialists who provide financial due diligence, lender due diligence and SPA contract assistance.
Doug McPhee, Global Head of Valuations
- Leading specialists who deliver investment and transactional advice in pricing negotiations, fairness opinions and purchase price allocations.
Richard Dawson, Global Head of Debt Advisory
- Leading specialists with extensive transaction experience in the debt capital markets, alternative investors, structured and acquisition finance, portfolio management and capital advisory.
Mark Raddan, Global Head of Turnaround
Angel Martin Torres, Partner, Head of EMA Restructuring
Richard Heis, Global Head of Insolvency
Benefit from deep sector knowledge and experience.
We have global and regional networks working together to cover industries including:
- Aerospace & Defense
- Business Services
- Consumer Goods
- General Industrials
- Healthcare Services
- Life Sciences & Pharmaceuticals
- Mining & Minerals
- Oil & Gas
- Power & Utilities
- Telecommunications & Media
- Transportation & Logistics
Please contact our regional heads above for a Deal Advisory sector contact.