KPMG East Africa offers a broad range of actuarial services across life insurance, non-life insurance, health insurance, and pensions. Whether you require our life, non-life, or health expertise, or our pensions expertise, we strive to continually provide clear, unambiguous, and independent advice, cutting through the actuarial complexity.
Our dedicated Actuarial practice combines technical knowledge and rigorous processes with wide-ranging commercial and market experience to provide progressive, high quality and flexible advice. Our practice helps you prepare for the future. We help our clients measure and manage risks, transform financial reporting processes and manage regulatory relationships.
We can help you deal with a range of insurance issues, including:
- Understanding the financial and operational impacts from changes to the insurance accounting standard (IFRS 17 and IFRS 9)
- Capital management and optimisation in a new regulatory environment (RBC)
- Actuarial valuations, including IAS 19 valuations.
- Improving the speed of financial reporting and analysis, including the use of new technologies
- Need to embed risk management into business operations
- Product development and pricing
- Peer review of models
- Model development and support
- Dealing with increasing demands from regulators
- Support with acquisitions and divestitures
For more information on how we can help you, contact our team today.