KPMG’s Global Indirect Tax Services professionals working in KPMG firms around the globe combine technical capabilities in indirect tax with a deep understanding of industry and business issues.
Together, they seek to customize their approach to meet your unique needs, helping business leaders continually ask the necessary questions of their organizations: Are we paying too much? Do we have the resources we need? Are we up to date with legislation? Can we meet all the local requirements for each country in which we operate? Can we do better?
How we support our clients
KPMG member firms’ Indirect Tax professionals bring a big-picture perspective to the cross border environment and help you go beyond compliance to unlock tangible business value from reporting and data. Backed by proprietary tax technologies, KPMG’s global network of professionals can help tax leaders respond to regulatory and reporting challenges, liberate capital, mitigate risks and streamline processes.
How can KPMG member firms’ Global Indirect Tax Services help you?
- advising businesses on the development and execution of technology-enabled, effective indirect tax management strategies, including internal governance, processes and controls, and cross jurisdictional compliance
- providing practical tax compliance services to help tax leaders to comply, manage risk, increase efficiency and unlock the value of their data (support includes VAT/GST compliance outsourcing, global VAT/GST recovery, reverse audit services and more)
- supporting organizations entering new markets or undergoing corporate transactions, such as restructuring, mergers and acquisitions
- supporting businesses subject to indirect tax audits or other investigations by tax or customs authorities
- advising on the legal aspects of indirect tax, including contract review, dispute resolution and litigation
Want to learn more about how KPMG can support your business? Connect with us.
In this episode, we speak with Lachlan Wolfers, Head of Global Indirect Tax Services, KPMG International. Today we explore how geopolitics, digitization and changing business models are impacting indirect tax and the Future of Tax overall.
Transcript (PDF 154 KB).
Explore KPMG Global Tax
Connect with us
Subscribe to Future of Tax
Future of Tax updates straight to your inbox.
Head of Global Indirect Tax Services KPMG International
Follow us on LinkedIn
View daily content on our LinkedIn showcase page.
Throughout this webpage, “we”, “KPMG”, “us” and “our” refer to the network of independent member firms operating under the KPMG name and affiliated with KPMG International or to one or more of these firms or to KPMG International. KPMG International provides no client services. No member firm has any authority to obligate or bind KPMG International or any other member firm vis-à-vis third parties, nor does KPMG International have any such authority to obligate or bind any member firm.