Global Sovereign Wealth & Pension Funds tax professionals help clients navigate the complex tax environment by providing advice that is tailored to specific businesses, strategic objectives and the nature of the opportunities at hand.
What we can do for you
KPMG’s dedicated, international Global Sovereign Wealth & Pension Funds tax network of over 27,000 professionals around the world can create and deliver long-lasting value to clients by:
- Helping clients as they manage the intricacies in implementing cross-border structures
- Understanding clients’ business, working together with them at both a local and international level to offer leading advice
- Offering insights into planning tax efficient structures for all parties involved
- Providing services for the principal government pension plans and sovereign funds in key markets including Europe, North America, the Middle East, Australia, China, Singapore
- Delivering due diligence that is specifically scoped to a client’s needs, taking into account a target investment size and the risk associated with the investment
Connect with us today to understand how our team can support your business.
In this episode, we are looking at the consolidation of pension and sovereign wealth funds.To discuss the tax implications, potential risks and the challenges of this form of consolidation, we have David Dietz and Dino Mauricio. David is Managing Director for Tax at KPMG in the US and Dino is Managing Director and Financial Services Lead for Deal Advisory & Strategy at KPMG in the US.
Transcript (PDF 150 KB).
Connect with us
Subscribe to Future of Tax
Future of Tax updates straight to your inbox.
David M. Neuenhaus
Global Head of Asset Management-Tax and Global Head of Institutional Investors/ Sovereign Wealth and Pension Funds, KPMG International and Partner, KPMG in the US KPMG International
Follow us on LinkedIn
View daily content on our LinkedIn showcase page.
Throughout this webpage, “we”, “KPMG”, “us” and “our” refer to the network of independent member firms operating under the KPMG name and affiliated with KPMG International or to one or more of these firms or to KPMG International. KPMG International provides no client services. No member firm has any authority to obligate or bind KPMG International or any other member firm vis-à-vis third parties, nor does KPMG International have any such authority to obligate or bind any member firm.