Our award-winning family office & private client advisers support business owners, entrepreneurs, landed estates, trustees and family offices on all aspects of their tax affairs.
We aim to keep it:
- Personal: All individuals and families are different. We will explore your unique needs and ensure that our advice helps you meet your objectives.
- Simple: Global tax regulations and compliance obligations are complicated. We will ensure that you understand and comply with these obligations in a timely and accurate manner.
- Local: We recognise the importance of having a local point of contact as well as access to a global network of advisers. We strive to build long-standing personal relationships and to bring the right people from within the wider KPMG network to you, at the right time.
- Flexible: We provide a range of services, from the fully bespoke through to our digital personal tax service (for those with more straightforward affairs) ensuring we match the right service to your needs.
- Pragmatic: We understand the bigger picture and recognise that our tax advice must fit within wider commercial, legal and accounting constraints. We work collaboratively to help you reach a solution which is practical and deliverable.
“From day one our focus is on our client’s needs and how we can best deliver value to them. Our client relationships are at the heart of everything we do with the expertise and support of the global firm behind us.” Greg Limb, UK Head of Family Office & Private Client.