Our private client advisers can help you and your family comply with your tax obligations in an increasingly complicated domestic and international tax environment.
We can assist with all aspects of your personal tax affairs and aim to build long-standing personal relationships, provide clear and pragmatic advice as well as deliver exceptional levels of client service. Some examples of areas where we can help include:
- Private wealth: We support ultra-high net worth individuals and families with all aspects of their personal tax affairs.
- Shareholder: We advise entrepreneurs and business owners on the tax implications of starting, growing, selling and transferring their business interests.
- International: Our residence and domicile specialists advise those who are coming to, living in or leaving the UK. We operate as part of a global network and can provide seamless advice across multiple jurisdictions. We also help international clients understand and comply with UK tax rules and reporting requirements which are relevant to them, specifically in relation to the ownership of UK property assets.
- Trusts and estates: We support trustees on advisory and compliance matters, both in the UK and overseas. Our trust and estates team have particular expertise in the Landed Estate sector.
- Partnerships: We provide tax reporting and advisory services to partnerships as well as to partnership members.
- Senior executives: We deliver tax compliance services and advisory support to a large number of senior executives.
- Funds: We provide personal tax reporting services and advisory support to private equity and hedge funds.
To find out more about our services, get in touch with us.