We ran a hybrid event in collaboration with Catalysis.
Almost three years ago, we launched our global thought leadership How to build a culture of continuous improvement in healthcare.
Since, then many UK Trusts have embarked on their continuous improvement journey, while navigating the global pandemic and starting to look forward to the future operating model for the NHS. During the event we reflected on:
- What foundational truths have we implemented successfully? Where are the challenges?
- Learning from COVID-19, why a continuous improvement approach is fundemental to our recovery?
- How can a continuous improvement approach help us in the move towards integrated care systems.
- How can technology accelerate our continuous improvement journey.
We were joined by:
- Kim Barnas - CEO, Catalysis, USA
- Dame Marianne Griffiths, DBE, Former CEO University Hospitals Sussex
- Dr. Lucy Xenophon, MD, MPH, Chief Transformation Officer, Mount Sinai Morningside, USA
- Dr Eric Dickson, MD, President and CEO, UMass Memorial Health
- David Townsend, COO, Berkshire Healthcare, UK
The event is now also available to view on-demand, you can watch the different sections of the event by clicking on the links below:
- Dr. Lucy Xenophon, MD, MPH, Chief Transformation Officer, Mount Sinai Morningside, USA - Daily Management & Incident Command Centre
- Dame Marianne Griffiths DBE, Former CEO, University Hospitals Sussex - Making the Change Stick
- Kim Barnas – CEO, Catalysis, USA - Aligning systems for sustainment
Reflections across the Network & sustaining the gains made
- Dr Eric Dickson, MD, President and CEO, UMass Memorial Health - How to Lead a Health System Using Lean Principles
- Panel discussion - sustaining a culture of continuous improvement: lessons learned and looking to the future
If you have any questions, you can also reach out to Catalysis here.