At KPMG’s infrastructure, government and healthcare practice we bring together the best of our teams across central and local government, education, social housing, healthcare, police, infrastructure and transport to help solve our client challenges.
We help clients find better ways of working to improve access to public services. Examples of our work include:
- We helped a nationwide public body save almost £250 million by identifying inefficient sites in its estate, freeing up capital to use on important alternative projects.
- The ‘lean’ management performance programme we implemented in one foundation trust helped cut the numbers of patients suffering falls by 30%. The initiative attracted significant interest from hospitals around the country.
- Advising Transport for London on two of its major capital projects – the business case for Crossrail 2 and the procurement of Silvertown Tunnel. We are also supporting London Underground on its Maintenance Modernisation programme to optimise efficiency across its business.
- Provided support to DFT and HS2 Ltd on developing the strategic, economic and financial cases for HS2 – the UK’s largest ever infrastructure project.
- Through the Reimagine Challenge initiative, supporting and initiating innovation in government. Providing an environment that enables civil servants from across government to work together in new ways, accelerating the development of impactful new ideas and policies.