During these uncertain times, it is critical to ensure business continuity as much as possible. To assist you, we’ve pulled together aspects you should consider including the role of your risk professionals, managing your workforce, enabling homeworking both from a technology and people standpoint as well as managing the financial impact. This page will be updated on a regular basis and will be your source of information for all business impact and continuity matters.
1. Which risk aspects are important for you to consider?
- How Risk Managers and Internal Auditors can help in times of COVID-19
- Coronavirus and the role of internal audit leaders
- Assessing the economic impact of the business interruptions caused by COVID-19
- 19 COVID-19 Risks: insights into a changed risk landscape
- Beware of COVID‐19 frauds & scams
- Remote auditing for internal auditors
- Internal audit of COVID-19 policy