Tax Control Room
Tax Control Room
KPMG Tax Control Room benchmarks tax performance and assesses and demonstrates tax governance, tax risk management and tax control frameworks.
Tax Control Room demonstrates tax risk management and tax governance for Justified Trust.
Expectations of tax functions are rapidly changing, both in terms of demands for better tax governance and risk management and also their ability to deliver better value to the broader business. Australian organisations now more than ever, need to be able to demonstrate a robust tax performance and governance framework to address these needs.
KPMG Tax Control Room is an innovative cloud-based solution built to assist clients in delivering value across their business. It enables tax functions to assess, benchmark and demonstrate their tax performance, while simultaneously managing governance, risks and controls.
Backed by the expertise of our Tax Governance & Transparency professionals, KPMG Tax Control Room helps to enhance tax operating models by:
- benchmarking tax maturity against: peers; KPMG’s view of leading practice; and the ATO better practice governance guidance
- supporting the preparation for ATO reviews of governance gaps and remediation plans as part of their Justified Trust program of the top 100 and Top 1000 organisations and potentially other groups going through ATO reviews
- positioning clients to have the right conversations with their stakeholders on tax risk and value
Now including new features which:
- allow a global view of tax risks to be assessed
- surface new tax management insights to help inform decisions on the performance of tax functions
- bring to light additional insights in tax specific areas such as GST
Visit the Tax Control Room website for more information: