Our International Corporate Tax professionals help organisations with their global tax planning and strategies to optimise opportunities.
We help organisations with their global tax planning and strategies
KPMG’s International Tax practice is part of a globally connected network of professionals who work with multinational organisations to provide commercially focused advice on cross-border tax matters. We help companies manage the complexities of meeting their tax obligations relating to multiple tax systems and supranational regulation around the world.
By drawing not only on our network of tax professionals around the world, but also on our specialists in other areas of taxation, we provide a complete, multi-disciplined perspective to any tax challenge.
How KPMG can support you
Our team partners with multinational corporates and institutional investors to advise on and manage the tax implications relating to their cross-border arrangements, structures and transactions. KPMG’s International Tax team can help a business manage the tax impact and drive efficiency relating to complex events, including:
- cross-border mergers & acquisitions
- post-acquisition integration and restructuring
- international expansion including outbound investment from and inbound investment into Australia
- addressing law changes arising from the Organisation for Economic Co-operating and Development’s BEPS Action Plans (including BEPS 2.0)
- cross-border financing and refinancing
- legal entity rationalisation
- business change.
Connect with us today to understand how our team can support your business.
|Sign up for Tax Insights – delivered directly to your inbox.|