Assisting clients in achieving the highest levels of business integrity through the prevention, detection, and investigation of fraud and misconduct.
Assisting clients in achieving the highest levels of business integrity
The prevention, detection, and investigation of fraud and misconduct
How KPMG Forensic can help
More than ever companies are operating in a complex global business environment. They are drowning in a sea of digital data, adapting to the perils of doing business in new markets, struggling to comply with increased regulation and trying to avoid costly enforcement actions and litigation. Managing the risk of fraud and misconduct has never been more challenging.
KPMG’s Forensic Services help clients find and assess the relevant facts concerning alleged or suspected fraud, misconduct, or other improprieties such as violations of laws, regulations, or organizational policies. KPMG’s proprietary methodologies allow consistency of approach and delivery from all teams, help facilitate communication and collaboration, and help ensure a process that is accepted by regulatory bodies.
Using a wide range of sophisticated technology tools, KPMG Forensic assist business to assess, design, and implement internal controls and compliance programs to mitigate vulnerabilities to fraud and misconduct and assist in the prevention, detection, and response to fraud, waste, abuse, and other forms of misconduct.
Our global network consists of over 3,500 Forensic professionals who reside in more than 100 countries. The vast backgrounds and competencies of KPMG’s investigations team set us apart and extend beyond forensic accounting.
The changing nature of business has created new opportunities, but also new risks and potential threats including:
- the increasing sophistication of fraud, organized crime and terrorism more complex legislation and regulations, some with increasing extra-territorial reach
- developing challenges around technology
- complex cross-border disputes
- pitfalls from expanding into emerging markets
- dependencies on unfamiliar business partners more complex supply and distribution channels
- theft and misuse of intellectual property.
Organizations that effectively monitor and swiftly respond to potentially damaging situations such as these are better placed to deal with them quickly and successfully, while reducing adverse financial, reputational or operational impact.
KPMG Forensic offers robust, practical advice, helping our firms' clients deal with:
Dispute Consulting and Litigation Support Services
- Dispute Consulting Service
- Litigation Support Service for Digital Evidence and Expert Witness
- Litigation Support Service for Commercial Crimes
Regulatory Enforcement and Compliance Services
- Regulatory Compliance Advisory Services
- UK Anti Bribery Act Compliance Service
- ISO 37001 Anti Bribery Management System Advisory Service
- Corruption Investigation Pursuant to UK Anti Bribery Act
Intellectual Property and Contract Governance
- Intellectual Property Advisory Service
- Software License Compliance Reviews
- Distribution Reviews
- Supplier Due Diligence
Forensic Technology Services
- Cyber Incident Response Strategy
Corporate Intelligence Service
- Integrity Due Diligence
Anti Money Laundering and Trade Sanction Advisory Services
- Anti Money Laundering and Trade Sanction Services