Rex Chu is head of the Risk Consulting Services of KPMG Taiwan, where he manages Internal Audit and Forensic Services. He is also one of active contributors in the forensic field in providing forensic assistances for over 10 years.
With nearly 20 years in the professional career, Rex has dedicated to advisory services of risk management and is recognised for his particular expertise in the fields of corporate governance, internal audit and internal controls, fraud risk management, fraud investigation, forensic technology, anti-money laundering and counter financing of terrorism.
Over the past few years, Rex has collaborated with KPMG ASPAC risk consulting team to setup AML/CFT practices and regulation compliance for banking industry in Taiwan.
Rex has been accredited by several government authorities, regulators and professional organizations through his contributions as a professional consultant to internal audit, risk compliance, and forensic services. He is serving as a guest speaker for the Ministry of Justice, Judge academy, National Audit Office, IIA-Chinese Taiwan, ISACA Taiwan and CPA Association of Taiwan.
Professional Service Experience
- Enterprise risk management; Fraud risk management assistances
- Board advisory services
- Internal audit; Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Commercial crime investigation and Forensic services
- AML (Anti-Money Laundering) / CFT (Countering Financing of Terrorism) compliances
- Forensic technology services and Digital evidence recovery; Data analysis and investigation services
- Cyber Security; Attack and Penetration Testing
- Contract governance and compliance review services
- Expert witness services