- Does your current company portfolio reflect the optimal strategy? What are your strategic options and what would be the right portfolio allocation?
- Do you know and understand the relevant performance and risk factors that are significantly affecting your enterprise portfolio?
- Are your applying the right models to monitor and measure the performance and risk of your portfolio?
- Is the company portfolio set up in such way that it is value-optimised?
- Do your internal control procedures monitor all relevant aspects? Do you have a plan for improving communication?
No matter how entrepreneurial you are, your corporate portfolio will still be influenced by any company decision you make. We support you in taking the right decisions to optimise the portfolio. KPMG Luxembourg's Deal Advisory team can help you with in-depth quantitative and qualitative analysis to show you projected results of your potential decisions.
As your trusted advisor, we can:
- analyse your company’s portfolio with a view towards the future direction of your company and with changing risks and new opportunities taken into account.
- provide you with benchmarks that are based on influencing factors, considering both performance and risk.
- support you with the derivation of the expectable performance and help you appropriately include a broad range of risks in your cost of capital.
- support you in minimising your portfolio risk by identifying the key performance and risk factors of your portfolio components and considering potential value increases.