We advise clients on how to transform their organisations and HR functions so as to add value at the right cost: HR has the capability to transform an organisation’s financial performance and market value through its people.
Here are some of our activities and insights with respect to HR strategy and processes:
- HR strategy: assisting our clients with shaping the strategic axes of their HR programmes based on their corporate goals and priorities
- HR audit: improving HR department effectiveness by identifying its strengths and weaknesses, and implementing new HR processes
- Job descriptions and position specifications: defining the appropriate staff roles and competences needed
- Flexible and easy-to-implement performance management systems and competency framework: enhancing employee performance, motivation, and retention; creating a contemporary and complete performance framework; and ensuring skills development
- Job grading: evaluating the importance of each job position with clear criteria (using our ‘sKale’ methodology) and designing employee remuneration plans according to their performance and the relative value of their position