We will provide you tailored solutions for any kind of valuation purpose in combination with comprehensive product and industry knowhow.
We will provide you tailored solutions for any kind of valuation purpose in combination...
Companies and private equity houses require reliable valuations to underpin transactions for transactions, tax, accounting and financial reporting purposes.
It is important that boards, shareholders, investors, financiers, transaction counterparties and regulators can rely on the soundness of valuations. It is why so many turn to KPMG when they need robust and credible and objective valuations.
How we can help
We offer technically sound, commercially focused independent valuations for specific client needs. Our services include:
- providing independent professional advice to boards, shareholders and management on transactions, takeovers, or evaluations of unsolicited takeover offers
- determining the right price to pay or accept for a business or other asset
- determining the value of equity to be issued to new shareholders or partners
- valuing private equity and unlisted investments for financial reporting and pricing purposes
- valuing for tax purposes (including tax consolidation)
- valuing for accounting and reporting purposes (including valuations required under IFRS)
- valuing non-cash contribution
- providing fairness opinions
- providing advice on the design of valuation policies and procedures
We present valuation reports that are clear and credible, and that transparently set out the reasons for our conclusions.