Reaching your growth ambitions: Helping clients to seize and implement growth opportunities that match their financial ambitions.
Reaching your growth ambitions
Most companies are targeting aggressive growth strategies in response to structural shifts caused by new technologies, changing regulations, evolving customer needs and sector convergence. However, delivering growth is extremely challenging - with the majority of organizations unable to achieve and/or sustain their growth ambitions. Our experience suggests that this is the result of:
- unrealistic growth objectives
- leadership team misalignment
- an inability to evolve and innovate in response to changing market and customer requirements
- a failure to consider the organization's implementation capabilities, track record and bandwidth to execute
- an inability to convince internal and external stakeholders on the validity and achievability of the growth strategy
Our proposition to our clients is simple yet credible: We work collaboratively with them to shape their future by addressing their most complex and critical growth issues such as the following.
- How do I drive step-change growth?
- How do I access new and unmet revenue and profit pools?
- How do I profitably enter new markets and segments in a short timeframe?
- How do I develop and commercialize innovative products in order to grow?
- How do I drive top-quartile performance?
We work to identify, design and implement a prioritized set of growth platforms that will enable clients to achieve their growth ambitions, as detailed below.
Finding growth opportunities in Europe’s insurance markets
In a quest for greater diversification, a leading European insurer in thelife and pensions business asked KPMG’s Global Strategy Group to evaluateand recommend market growth opportunities in selected non-life insurancemarkets. Enabling the company to invest strategically and achieve itsexpansion goals.
Charting organic growth in China for a multinational company
A multinational player in the industrial sector was having growth challenges in its Chinese operations. KPMG’s firms helped the client to uncover the issues and map a strategy to restore growth and profitability.