Our Transfer Pricing team consists of dedicated professionals who help clients build viable transfer pricing strategies.
Transfer pricing legislation and documentation requirements are becoming more stringent day by day, while the fines and penalties for non-compliance are growing likewise. Globally, tax authorities have focused on transfer pricing issues which makes careful tax planning, compliance and risk management an increasingly critical issue for all multinationals. An effective transfer pricing strategy should encompass your entire business including comprehensive and coordinated arm’s length pricing of products, intangible assets and services, and financing in compliance with relevant tax regulations.
KPMG’s Transfer Pricing team consists of dedicated professionals who have extensive experience in creating pricing models, restructuring business models, defending transfer prices and preparing transfer pricing documentation. We work closely together with KPMG’s global network of tax professionals.
Addressing your needs
- We assist you in making transfer pricing risk analysis.
- Our specialists help prepare and update your transfer pricing documentation.
- We help you carry out benchmarking analysis (transfer pricing planning and justification).
- We prepare tax efficient intra-group pricing policies.
- Our transfer pricing professionals help you design service fee systems.
- We prepare intra-group agreements for you.
- We help you find solutions to specific issues related to transactions with immaterial property.
- Our specialists advise you on transfer pricing aspects of intra-group financial transactions.
- We provide support in transfer pricing audits.
- We run transfer pricing seminars.