The complexity, volatility and scrutiny you face as a financial services institution have arguably reached unprecedented levels. Gone is the old attitude of risk management being a means of simply preventing well known risks. Effective risk management can improve the quality of your decisions, allow you to be more forward looking, and put you in a stronger position to achieve your strategic goals.
We can share with you fresh perspectives on identifying, measuring, managing and monitoring risks. Helping you to safeguard against an evolving threat landscape, to reassure your internal and external stakeholders and, of course, to satisfy your risk and regulatory compliance obligations.
We are a team of experienced, dedicated risk management professionals who work with numerous international and national financial services clients to provide a suite of advisory and audit services for risk, capital and treasury topics and the respective regulations.
How we can support you
We can support you in identifying, measuring, managing and reporting risks across the full spectrum of financial and non-financial risk. Particular focus topics in today’s market include:
- Risk governance: Enterprise risk management framework, Risk appetite frameworks and calibration, Front-to-back risk operating models, processes, governance and controls, Risk data aggregation, Risk culture
- Risk measurement & management: Credit risk management including Expected Credit Loss (“ECL”) measurement approaches (e.g. IFRS 9, US GAAP CECL, FINMA RVB), Management of interest rate risks, Liquidity risk management and reporting (LCR, NSFR, Additional monitoring metrics), Model risk management frameworks (SR 11-7), Management of non-financial risks (including operational risk), Stress testing and scenario analysis
- Capital management: Capital planning and capital optimization
- Regulatory compliance and reporting: Existing and upcoming capital market regulations (e.g. Basel IV), Pillar 3 reporting
- Recovery and resolution planning
- Valuations of financial instruments
Your key contacts
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you haven't found the information you were looking for or would like to do business with us.
Gain further insights in what we do.
Further areas of expertise
The challenges are great. But the opportunities are greater. We help you implement change to position you more strongly for sustainable success and support you in taking advantage of the opportunities.