Financial Services is one of the fastest-changing industries in the world. Regulatory requirements, societal expectations, customer behaviors, digitalization and technological advances all encourage continuous innovation and evolution. And, once in a while, a period of profound transformation.
The pressure is always on to look at your business through a new lens and develop new propositions that satisfy your stakeholders. This is particularly the case as COVID-19 has prompted new ways of working, boosted the need for digital innovations, and put a sharper focus on performance in areas such as Environmental, Social and Governance, or ESG.
In this dynamic environment, how should you rethink business and operating models, adapt strategies, and automate processes in a way that is value-adding, sustainable and compliant? Fortunately, KPMG’s experts can help.
We have more than 500 financial services experts in the areas of banking, insurance and asset management in Switzerland, who are integrated into an extensive global network – giving you access to a wealth of insights and experience in addition to leading edge data & analytics technologies and capabilities.
Get more insights and read our latest publications.
- Global CEO Outlook (PDF)
- Frontiers in Finance 2022
- Third-Party Risk Management Outlook 2022 (PDF)
- Clarity on Performance of Swiss Private Banks
- Clarity on Sustainable Finance (PDF)
- COVID-19 – Navigating through the pandemic
- ESG risks in banks – Effective strategies to handle opportunities & risks
- Newsletter registration: IFRS Financial Services
- KPMG Voice – Seeing things through an expert’s eye
Your key contacts
We will gladly remain at your disposal to answer any further questions you may have.