People & Change
People & Change
We assist our clients to manage their people-related needs.
People and change
The People & Change team in Bahrain builds on KPMG’s global capabilities to help clients manage all of their people-related needs. With a prime focus on human resources strategies designed to attract, develop, motivate, retain and manage the right people with the right skills sets, we align with clients’ organizational requirements to enable business excellence.
Our services include:
Organization design and development: We create effective and efficient organization designs to deliver the capabilities and performance required by the clients’ strategy. We work with clients at any stage of their growth cycle, from start-up to well established operations.
Talent development: We help clients capitalize on the positive implications of talent development while realizing their overall business strategy. Using a mix of KPMG’s tailored models and industry best practice, we assist clients as they seek to attract, retain and develop the right people in line with their current and forecasted business needs.
Behavioral change management: We help accelerate successful change implementation by working closely with clients to identify key issues and develop tailored strategies, which aim to foster improvements to structure, processes and technology that positively impact people and the organization.
Workforce optimization: We provide the workforce analytics required to optimize employee cost, capacity, capability, connections and compliance. We deliver insight by providing strategic and operational workforce planning solutions in the following areas: strategic and operational workforce planning, contingent labor costs, remuneration benchmarking and structure development.
HR function optimization: We help clients create HR functions by developing tailored delivery models to implement the broader human capital strategy and meet the organizational needs from business and cultural perspectives. This can involve HR benchmarking and assessments, processes optimization and HR technologies, capabilities development and performance assessment.
How we can help
Our experts understand the connection between people management practices and business outcomes such as profitability, customer satisfaction and quality. KPMG’s approach enables clients to drive performance through people.
Within these broad categories, the People & Change teams advise clients on transforming their organizations by:
- aligning their top teams around their strategy and required performance
- creating a vision and case for change
- engaging stakeholders
- aligning the various change levers, particularly HR
- crafting communications strategies and plans
- changing project and program management
- developing talent/human capital strategies, including identifying and retaining top talent
- improving organizational design and organization capability development
- encouraging cultural change
- creating effective performance management
- designing delivery models (shared services, outsourcing, etc.)
- establishing the organization design of the HR function redesign HR processes and programs
- assessing HR technology and strategies
- improving the HR team's effectiveness.