Assisting clients in achieving the highest levels of business integrity through the prevention, detection and investigation of fraud and misconduct.
KPMG Forensic is a global practice of professionals with a wealth of skills and experience. We help clients manage fraud risk proactively (whistle-blowing mechanisms, agreement vetting) and reactively (investigations and dispute advisory). Our work helps clients manage the complexity of commercial disputes, the risk of fraud and other inappropriate activity.
Organizations that effectively monitor and swiftly respond to potentially damaging situations are better equipped to deal with them; thereby successfully reducing adverse financial, reputational and/or operational impact.
How we can help
KPMG in Bahrain is committed to :
- investigating forensic fraud and claims of misconduct using the most up-to-date forensic technology
- gathering corporate intelligence for legitimate purposes
- dealing with dispute advisory
- upholding anti-money laundering laws and participating in regulatory compliance checks
- proactively engaging in fraud risk management to develop fraud prevention strategies
- complying with ISA 240 practices that address fraud in audit
- protecting intellectual property and upholding contract governance.