Major investment programmes are often complicated, fast-paced, and carried out in an environment prone to uncertainty. Organisations implementing growth plans or executing large capital or transformation projects and programmes frequently encounter surprises in the form of cost overruns and schedule delays. Stakeholders are demanding transparency, predictability and accountability for results of their projects and programmes, which need to be delivered in line with investment cases that aims to unlock the benefits
KPMG’s Major Projects Advisory team support public and private sector organisations to maximise value from both major capital investments and from transformation programmes. We help clients to create change that matters and enhance delivery confidence by harnessing disruptive digital technologies that are changing the way projects are planned, built, and operated.
Our MPA expertise
We provide focused industry knowledge, multidisciplinary teams, and substantive experience in managing both the financial and technical aspects of major capital investments and transformation programs. Our methodology encompasses both “Doing the right project” and “Doing the project right” and we help assist clients with:
- Shaping investment portfolios and navigating critical investment decisions
- Project, programme and portfolio management (design and delivery)
- Help to mitigate risks throughout the project lifecycle
- Governance and controls
- Real time progressive assurance
- Resilience and performance improvement
- Capability building.
Our MPA services
- Corporates and private infrastructure development
- Social infrastructure
- Power and utilities
- Building and construction.