Supply Chain leaders are operating in an increasingly complex, uncertain and digital world. They need to navigate the challenges of servicing multiple channels, adapt to channel shifts, manage a rapidly expanding product portfolio and exploit technology innovations and digital accelerators to gain competitive advantage.
Supply Chain is an increasingly strategic function and now, more than ever, Supply Chain leaders are at the forefront of discussions, leading the way in responding to these challenges.
Our UK team of over 80 supply chain consultants works with clients to transform their supply chains for improved cost, speed, agility and resiliency. We bring expertise and insights from our global network, Centres of Excellence and market leading technology partnerships.
Our services include:
Supply Chain Strategy and Transformation
- Digital Supply Chain – KPMG has developed a set of diagnostic and analytics solutions with leading partners and our in-house digital team to help clients gain competitive advantage in today’s digital world. These include Predictive Supply Chain Risk Management and Supply Chain Segmentation.
- Complexity Management – We use sophisticated data modelling and analytics to measure the true profitability – or cost to serve - of each SKU in a client’s portfolio, uncover root causes and identify opportunities to unlock value. Interactive dashboards allow users to dynamically explore scenarios and make decisions to improve cash flow.
- Integrated Business Planning – We help clients improve planning accuracy and operational performance by aligning their strategic planning, finance, supply chain, sales, marketing, and product development functions. This alignment underpins improvements in working capital, operating margin and earnings per share.
- Network Optimisation – We help clients to design their future warehouse and transport network, using market-leading software to model scenarios, understand implications on operating expenses and working capital, evaluate options and make effective decisions.
- Operational Excellence - We help clients identify opportunities to improve their performance by running Operational Excellence diagnostics, using analytics, maturity assessments, process and systems assessments. These can be run across the end to end supply chain or for a specific process.