Collectively, our people are contributing to carefully growing our space industry by connecting, supporting, and advising industry, government, and academia on domestic and global space endeavors. KPMG is supporting community outcomes and fostering economic prosperity across the following key areas and teams:
- Government advisory – space-related policy and program design, implementation and economic analysis
- Accelerating Business Growth – helping space startups and SMEs to access investment and scale up
- Internet of Things – assisting clients to implement safe and effective IoT solutions connected to space-enabled data and communications platforms
- Data – supporting use and analysis of space data
- Engineering & Asset Management – guiding clients to make assets more reliable, maintainable, compliant, and cost effective, on Earth and in space
- Process improvement and supply chain optimisation - developing strategies that focus on improving performance and value from capital
- Legal and regulatory – deploying expertise to support the sustainable and peaceful growth of the space sector
- Deals – supporting mergers, acquisitions and divestitures in the rapidly changing space sector
- Cyber security – helping governments and companies secure their space-enabled data and critical communications technologies.
Our UK firm also has a deep network of partners, positioning KPMG to advise on international best practice, provide global market insights, and facilitate international collaboration.