Legal Services for Investment, M&A, Corporate and Securities Transactions
Legal Services for Investment, M&A, Corporate
Leveraging the global resources of KPMG, and the expertise of lawyers with backgrounds in commercial, financial, and accounting disciplines
Leveraging the global resources of KPMG, and the expertise of lawyers with backgrounds in
Leveraging the global resources of KPMG, and the expertise of lawyers with backgrounds in commercial, financial, and accounting disciplines, our lawyers, with interdisciplinary background, are proficient in the application of all types of commercial laws such as corporate law, securities law, merger and acquisition law, fair trade law, and tax law, utilizing business and financial considerations, to complex domestic and cross-border transactions and general corporate legal services.
Enterprise investment as well as merger and acquisition (M&A) are fields in corporate law that involve extremely extensive interdisciplinary practices. From the initial stages of investment structure planning, legal due diligence, transactional risk management, transaction contract negotiation and drafting, and assistance on the procedures of government approval, to the final phases of investment and M&A closing, corporate governance structure consultation, transaction consideration guarantees, and investment dispute resolution, we provide comprehensive legal, taxation, and financial business solutions to ensure our clients receive thorough services tailored to their needs. Through KPMG’s model of expertise cooperatives, we strive to complete each project stage under the most efficient circumstances.
Our Services Include：
- Domestic and cross-border M&A
- Group internal restructuring, cross-border investment and profit repatriation
- Licensing, and development of intellectual property rights
- Domestic and cross-border lending arrangements and equity/debt financings
- Liquidation, bankruptcy, reorganizations of domestic and foreign companies
- Management of cross-border credit risks and accounts receivables
- Cross-border dispute resolution
- Agreements for corporate transactions such as supply agreements, distribution agreements etc.
- Other agreements required by companies on a day-to-day basis