Companies are increasingly faced with new and complex accounting events that demand the combination of technical knowledge, experience and focus that the KPMG Financial Services Accounting Advisory team can provide. Our experience of reporting standards, banking and capital markets and leading internally developed technical tools make our service unique and robust. We have dedicated specialists available to give customers tailored advice.
A few examples of how we can help you:
- managing or supporting the implementation of recently introduced reporting standards (for example, IFRS 9 and IFRS 17);
- evaluating and further developing IFRS 9 Expected Credit Loss calculations and models, including loss matrices for trade receivables;
- evaluating your accounting policies for financial instruments and ad hoc advice on specific transactions;
- efficiently performing SPPI tests for all financial instruments (listed and unlisted/loans);
- identifying which hedging strategies are in line with your risk management objectives;
- developing and implementing custom hedge accounting models.
With our technical knowledge and skills, we offer you practical solutions for complex reporting issues faced by financial service providers and corporates.
For more information, please contact Wilbert Vos.