There is more pressure than ever before to ensure deals deliver lasting results for stakeholders. At KPMG, we see transactions through an investor’s lens and are focused on helping clients identify, evaluate and successfully implement their growth strategies in today’s complex business landscape.
Deals fail for any number of reasons. But you can realize the results you and your stakeholders desire by taking a deliberate, forward-thinking approach to deal planning, execution and integration in light of your entire business, your sector and the global economy.
How we add value
- We advise clients who are buying or selling a business, throughout the deal cycle.
- Our main service is acquisition due diligence, focusing on the key issues facing the business and the drivers behind the performance of target company, which helps to highlight potential upsides and downsides in the transaction, as well as any deal breakers.
- We provide vendor due diligence and assistance, helping clients evaluate disposal options. Other services include contract assistance (in sale and purchase agreement), supporting the negotiation and completion phases of the deal.
- Alongside financial and tax due diligence workstreams on an M&A transaction, Commercial Due Diligence advises clients on the commercial position of the target company in the market. During which, we research on market entry strategies, including location assessments, markets sizing, competitive landscape and initial target screening.
- We help clients in Operations & Value Creation opportunities and realisation, ranging from cost rationalisation to revenue growth, and cashflow improvement to streamlining of assets; under both deal and post-deal environment.
- We assist clients in integration/separation by identifying and assessing synergies and separation issues.
- During the due diligence process, we help identify post deal integration issues and advise clients on how to address them through a practical “100-day plan”.