The People and Change Advisory team supports organisations in making people decisions that make business sense. Leveraging relationships from across the network of KPMG member firms, we successfully collaborate across Europe and the Caribbean region, working with the private and public sectors, in providing support in the below areas:
- Working with the HR function and leadership/senior management team to develop and implement contextual talent management strategies, strategic workforce planning and organisational structure.
- Advising organisations on people-related matters such as leadership and talent development,
- executive coaching, employee engagement, organisational culture, performance management, succession planning, identification of high potential and high performers, talent retention, and much more based on data gathered through people analytics.
- Providing employment and employability advice and recruitment support through our Employment Agency License (46-2003).
- Conducting research projects for the private and public sector that focus on education, employee development, organisational structure, strategic workforce planning or employment and employability.
Through our evidence-based approach, grounded in our distinctive expertise in business strategy, organisational psychology and human behaviour at the workplace, we support organisations in achieving enhanced business success through their most valuable asset – their people.
The People & Change team has vast experience, providing services across a variety of industries and countries.
List of Countries:
- Cayman Islands
- Trinidad & Tobago
- Eastern Caribbean
- United Kingdom
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Saudi Arabia
- Employment Agency
- Marketing Agency
- Regulatory Authority
- Maritime Construction
- Financial Services
- IT Consultancy
- Real Estate
- Law Firms
- Financial Regulatory Institution
- Government Institutions
- Health Agency