KPMG can help manufacturing enterprises respond to key issues such as innovation, lean manufacturing, time to market, quality and climate change.
KPMG in Macedonian’s experience in Industrial Manufacturing spans across the full breadth of sector businesses from international conglomerates with multiple industrial sites to highly specialised companies producing machinery and electrical equipment, trailers and semi-trailers and other non-metallic mineral products, paper and packaging products.
Industial manufacturing has one of the most important places in the development of the Macedonian economy. The fast development of industry is one of the most important drivers of economic growth, the change in socio-economic relationships, way of living of the population, increased interest for technical progress etc.
Our clients confront the complex challenges of today’s constantly changing environment to position themselves for growth. Companies are choosing to pursue growth through both product innovation and strategic alliances. Maintaining profitability becomes harder in light of intensifying competition and still sluggish demand. Companies now look for new ways to take fixed costs out of the business and exercise greater due diligence when acquiring assets and brokering partnerships.
With a deep understanding of the specific industry issues that impact clients in these sectors, our practice in Macedonia is well-positioned to help industrial manufacturers achieve their growth agenda, keeping the focus on cost, risk management and supply chain resilience.
We address your challenges by providing Аudit, Тax and Аdvisory services, as appropriate, in the following areas:
The Growth Agenda
- High growth market strategies
- Market entry and expansion
- M&A and transaction services
- Corporate finance and valuations
- Private equity investment
Cost and Competitiveness
- Supply chain and distribution solutions
- Procurement transformation
- Improving operational efficiencies
- Finance transformation
- Internal improvement and sourcing advisory
- R&D management strategies
Risk, Governance and Regulatory Matters
- Enterprise risk management
- IT advisory solutions
- Governance, reporting and regulatory services
- Debt advice and securitisation
- Global tax and transfer pricing services
- Sustainability and the environment