KPMG’s Accounting Advisory Services in India provides a variety of training solutions through a team of professionals with experience in accounting and financial reporting principles and processes. We have assisted several reputed corporates on various accounting advisory practices, which includes implementation assistance for the Revised Schedule VI of the Companies Act, IFRS/ Ind-AS conversions, IPO reporting, learning solutions and other accounting advisory work.
Our involvement includes
- Developing customized training and deployment as per client’s specification
- Providing trainers to deliver client-developed content
- Assisting clients in identification of training needs and training calendar
- Assisting clients in developing tests to determine training effectiveness
- Development of accreditation programs to use as a quality assurance tool
- Developing e-learning content to be converted to e-learning modules by an external e-learning vendor or internal client teams and
- Developing a wide ranging thorough e-learning content and modules.