International accounting practices offer an expertly structured program, giving you the real world accounting and finance expertise. This being a highly practical program, there is a need to have high level quantitative skills in order to examine accounting and finance from the perspective of those who use financial reports to evaluate company and managerial performance.
- Provides practical aspects of accounting and reporting
- Also provides in-depth understanding in areas of IFRS, US, GAAP, XBRL and issues relating to corporate financial reporting
- Analysis of annual reports to understand key disclosures and evaluation of performances
- Detailed understanding of international financial reporting practices
- Advanced Ratio analysis.
- Elements of financial accounting
- International accounting practices
- Corporate financial reporting.
- Industry relevant curriculum
- Competence of core concepts with practical insights
- KPMG in India Faculty & proprietary learning material
- Hybrid learning - through a mix of face-to-face sessions & Learning Management System (LMS)
- Judicious mix of interactive sessions
- Experience sharing and live corporate examples
- Our leading learning model results in better retention and application of concepts.
This course is targeted at management graduates.
On successful completion, participants will receive a certificate from KPMG in India
Click here for programme details and schedule.
For enrollment / inquiry contact us at IN-FMlearninginfo@KPMG.com.
All learning programmes are offered under the auspices of the KPMG Learning Academy. To know more about other programmes offered, click here .