In India, financial reporting requirement has undergone a significant shift over the past few years. Given the wide range of regulations which presently cover the financial reporting process in India, it can be extremely challenging for finance professionals in the corporate sector to keep track of all these pronouncements.
KPMG in India is pleased to announce its 'Refresher training program on Indian GAAP' for Indian corporate. The program is designed to provide working finance professionals with an insight into some of the practical issues faced while preparing and analyzing financial statements under Indian GAAP.
- The content of the program is customized based on specific requirements
- The 3-day training program covers accounting standards, guidance notes, recent EAC opinions and other accounting pronouncements relevant for your entity
- Provides an overview of some of the practical issues commonly faced by entities operating in your sector
- Covers AS 30 and AS 31 which are permitted to be adopted by corporates in India
- The training will be conducted by experienced professionals from the KPMG Accounting Advisory Services team. They are regularly involved in advisory engagements involving application of Indian GAAP/IFRS/US GAAP.
On successful completion, participants will receive a certificate from KPMG in India
For enrollment / inquiry contact us at IN-FMlearninginfo@KPMG.com.
All learning programmes are offered under the auspices of the KPMG Learning Academy. To know more about other programmes offered, click here .
Related Training Programs
KPMG’s Learning Academy is pleased to announce its 75 hours programme which prepares participants for the ACCA exam to attain Diploma in IFRS.
KPMG’s Learning Academy is pleased to announce its 75 hours programme....
E-learnings in the areas of finance, technology and behavioral aspects related to finance to assist you in acquiring the necessary future ready skills
E-learnings in the areas of finance, technology and behavioral aspects related to finance
An introductory programme on finance can be instrumental in enhancing the profile of operating managers
An introductory programme on finance can be instrumental in enhancing the profile of opera