Our insurance practice comprise multi-disciplinary teams with extensive experience.
Our insurance practice is led by senior partners with extensive industry experience.
With much about to change in the next three years, insurers may find it difficult to prioritise their efforts and resources and come out as a winner. Not only are there significant regulatory changes from Europe but also local natural disasters and market specifics pose a few questions about the insurers' risk management systems and provoke the insurance sector to take action and address the new challenges.
What is on the insurer’s agenda now?
- Managing risk adequately
- Addressing the new Solvency requirements
- Getting ready for the significant accounting change
- Knowing the risks and opportunities of their growth strategy
- Obtaining added value from their auditor
If you haven’t found your challenge in the list above, do come and speak to us and we will be delighted to listen and assist you. At KPMG in Bulgaria, we have dedicated insurance professionals across our Audit, Tax and Advisory practices. In addition, thanks to KPMG’s global network of almost 6,000 insurance experts, we can provide clear and consistent solutions to many of our clients' issues wherever they arise.
We can assist you with:
- Internal control system enhancement
- Solvency II
- Risk modelling
- IFRS 17 and IFRS 9 implementation
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Audit and attestation services
- Tax, legal and regulatory services