KPMG seeks to offer progressive strategies to help address the range of challenges facing the public sector.
KPMG seeks to offer progressive strategies
National priorities, European Union policies and the new financial framework as well as the global market forces determine the complex challenges the Bulgarian Government is facing. The pressure is intensifying to maintain fiscal stability while meeting the growing demand for better public services.
We combine KPMG's global best practices with on-the-ground insight to support Government organisations in responding to a wide range of goals, including:
- Improving the management and control of EU funds
- Providing client-focused integrated public sector services
- Improving performance and reducing cost
- Developing the organisational capacity and retaining a talented workforce
- Ensuring accountability and transparency of public finance spending
How we can help
KPMG understands the specific needs of Government organisations and we offer targeted advice and services.
Our services include:
- Strategy, Policy Reform and Program Evaluation
- Performance Improvement and Capacity Building
- Public Finance Management
- EU Funds Services
- Audit of EU Funded Projects
- Human Resources Management
- Legal Advisory
We have a proven track record of providing services to the Council of Ministers, ministries, agencies, state commissions and other organisations in the Central Government.
Our team consists of highly qualified professionals, many of whom have held senior public sector roles. The team involves experts with economic, financial, legal and engineering experience and professional certifications for external and internal auditors in the public sector. We consistently strive to combine our practical, hands-on local experience with insight from KPMG's global network.