With ever-increasing customer expectations, rapid market and technological change, disruptions from new entrants, increasing levels of regulation and reputational risk and growing shareholder scrutiny on performance, business leaders are being forced to continually re-evaluate their business models and how they create additional value from their day to day operations.
We support clients in identifying, quantifying, prioritising and delivering a rapid step change in business performance. We target the key value levers in the business, leaving no stone unturned in our pursuit of top line revenue growth and cost savings to enhance bottom line profitability.
This approach, is underpinned by KPMG’s 9 Levers of Value and our Value Creation Framework that helps our clients deliver sustainable value improvement.
There are a number of internal and external triggers which can cause businesses, investors and government agencies to pursue dramatic changes in value, including:
- significant changes in market, competitive dynamics, and/or business strategy
- M&A activity
- performance and funding gaps
- complex and inefficient operating model structures that aren’t aligned to the business model
- technology or regulatory-driven change.
How we can help
We help our clients to generate value by successfully transforming their operations to meet and exceed their strategic ambitions, this can typically involve:
- identifying the changes required to align operating models to the business strategy and financial targets, including respectfully challenging strategic decisions that are value diluting
- identifying, quantifying and prioritising value creation opportunities across the enterprise, to drive revenue enhancements and cost reductions
- streamlining, automating and aligning business operations, organisational structures, management information, decision rights and incentives
- designing and sequencing a change program to successfully deliver the required changes.