Assisting clients in achieving the highest levels of business integrity through the prevention, detection, and investigation of fraud and misconduct.
Assisting clients in achieving the highest levels of business integrity
The prevention, detection, and investigation of fraud and misconduct
KPMG Forensic’s over 3000-strong global network of experienced professionals use accounting, investigation, intelligence, technology, economics and deep industry skills alongside consistent global methodologies to help reduce reputational risk and commercial loss, and to improve the value obtained from existing contracts.
The changing nature of business has created new opportunities, but also new risks and potential threats including:
- the increasing sophistication of fraud, organized crime and terrorism more complex legislation and regulations, some with increasing extra-territorial reach
- developing challenges around technology
- complex cross-border disputes
- pitfalls from expanding into emerging markets
- dependencies on unfamiliar business partners more complex supply and distribution channels
- theft and misuse of intellectual property.
Organizations that effectively monitor and swiftly respond to potentially damaging situations such as these are better placed to deal with them quickly and successfully, while reducing adverse financial, reputational or operational impact.
KPMG Forensic offers robust, practical advice, helping our firms' clients deal with:
- fraud, misconduct and corruption investigations
- tracing funds, assets, companies and individuals
- commercial disputes
- regulatory compliance
- managing risk on buying or selling a business
- intellectual property and contract governance
- preventing and detecting fraud or financial crime.
We can also deploy technology tools to help clients deal effectively with large amounts of data and documentation, to manage and disclose important material or highlight fraud, weaknesses and business opportunities from within corporate data.
KPMG Forensic is a trusted adviser to some of the world's leading enterprises. KPMG professionals aim to provide our firms’ clients with the tolls and services they need to keep on top of the major risks they face. Our teams are located in the major developed markets as well as the key emerging economies in Central and Eastern Europe, Russia, South America, Africa, The Middle East and Asia.
Stay up to date with what matters to you
Gain access to personalized content based on your interests by signing up todaySign up today