Flash Alert - Canada
Flash Alert - Canada
All Flash Alerts from Canada.
To subscribe to GMS Flash Alert, fill out the subscription form.
08/30/2021: Canada – New Stock Option Regime in Effect
03/19/2020: Canada – Government Places Restrictions on Entry
- 12/20/2019: Canada – Delayed Implementation of Cap on Employee Stock Option Deduction
- 12/18/2019: Canada – Temporary Suspension of New Requirements under Quebec Experience Programs
- 07/19/2019: Canada – New Developments on Proposed Cap on Employee Stock Option Deduction
- 11/08/2019: Canada – New Requirements under Quebec Experience and Quebec Selection Certificate Programs
- 06/20/2019: Canada – Quebec Adopts New Skilled Worker Selection Process Bill
- 04/05/2019: United States – Hurdles for Canadians Filing L-1 Petitions at U.S. Ports of Entry
- 03/27/2019: Canada – 2019 Budget Announces Cap on Employee Stock Option Grants
- 03/27/2019: Canada – Highlights of Personal Tax Changes in 2019 Federal Budget
© 2021 KPMG LLP, an Ontario limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://home.kpmg/governance.
Flash Alert is an Global Mobility Services publication of KPMG LLPs Washington National Tax practice. The KPMG logo and name are trademarks of KPMG International. KPMG International is a Swiss cooperative that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent member firms. KPMG International provides no audit or other client services. Such services are provided solely by member firms in their respective geographic areas. KPMG International and its member firms are legally distinct and separate entities. They are not and nothing contained herein shall be construed to place these entities in the relationship of parents, subsidiaries, agents, partners, or joint venturers. No member firm has any authority (actual, apparent, implied or otherwise) to obligate or bind KPMG International or any member firm in any manner whatsoever. The information contained in herein is of a general nature and is not intended to address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. Although we endeavor to provide accurate and timely information, there can be no guarantee that such information is accurate as of the date it is received or that it will continue to be accurate in the future. No one should act on such information without appropriate professional advice after a thorough examination of the particular situation.