Partner, Head of Risk Consulting
KPMG in Vietnam
Linh is leading Risk Consulting practice in KPMG Vietnam and Cambodia. Linh has over 17 years of professional experience working for professional firms and multinational corporations in the United Kingdom (UK), Thailand and Vietnam.
Linh’s areas of expertise include: enterprise risk management, financial risk management, operational risk management, corporate governance, internal control, internal audit, compliance management, process review and risk technology enablement.
Examples projects include:
- Review and strengthen a holistic Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) structure;
- Establish and implement enterprise risk management (ERM) framework, including risk appetite, risk operating model, risk policies and procedures, risk inventory and register, key risk indicators;
- Develop financial risk framework and models, including but not limited to credit risks and market risks;
- Conduct risk management exercises, namely operational risk management, fraud risk management, business continuity management;
- Perform internal audit engagements to review the design and operating effectiveness of entity-level and process-level controls;
- Set up and run internal control programs, including internal control over financial reporting (ICOFR);
- Form compliance management framework aligned with given standards;
- Conduct sustainability review and audit works;
- Review and improve business and operational processes to strengthen controls and efficiencies;
- Drive risk technology enablement projects;