We have the skilled professionals to meet unexpected or seasonal demand, end of the month or year deadlines, periods of leave, or simply fill a gap between one employee finishing and another starting.
• That’s exactly where KPMG OnDemand fits in.
• We quickly provide you with the right people at competitive rates
• Whether you need assistance on a project, business analysis, or management reporting, there’s no need to worry.
KPMG OnDemand gives you direct access to our leading, highly skilled, and trusted professionals when you need
• Our people are experienced tax, accounting, and advisory professionals.
• We regularly train our people to ensure they are across the latest reporting and regulatory requirements.
• Our people are keen, capable, and eager to work with your business.
We can provide a wide range of capabilities through KPMG OnDemand, including:
Analysing, reviewing, cleansing and transforming data to quickly synthesise and help you draw real insights from your data and make evidence-based decisions.
Assisting in the set up and review of appropriate accounting and record keeping systems, as well as the day to day recording of financial transactions such as purchases, sales, receipts and payments by the organisation.
Designing a more efficient and effective future state through understanding your business and its processes. For example, requirements gathering, business case development and process mapping.
Financial and management accounting related tasks such as reporting, reconciliation, compliance, accounts payable and receivable activities, payroll activities, tax filings, month-end and year-end needs.
Assisting Senior Executives and Boards in developing materials for management reports and communications. For example, collation and analysis of program updates and communicating financial performance.
Assisting in administrative management tasks such as project support, logistics, translation, project tracking and functional reporting to enable on time and on budget project delivery.
Building and reviewing models for various purposes such as business cases, restructures, acquisitions/divestments, valuations, forecasts and budgets.